Arto Vaarala has released Kirnu – a free MIDI arpeggiator VST plugin for Windows.
Kirnu is very easy to use MIDI arpeggiator VST created with real-time tweaking in mind.
This video shows some of the Kirnu’s controls and how to use MIDI learn feature.
More information from http://www.kirnuarp.com.
- Easy realtime tweaking
- User friendly pattern view
- MIDI learn for every major control
- Two independent CC controls with ‘teach’ functionality
- Numerous of different scales
- Hold mode
- It’s only available for Windows, making cheap and ubiquitous computing seem that much more awesome