Cosmosƒ – real-time dynamic stochastic synthesis engine
sonicLAB has announced version 2.2 of Cosmosƒ, a real-time dynamic stochastic synthesis engine.
newest update: Cosmosƒ V2.2 offers a powerful and unique preset morphing mechanism. With 2D / 3D control interface + homogeneous and heterogeneous micro waveform handling, it “rethinks” for you what you know as “morphing”…
A sonic morphing process defines a metaphor of exploring the sonic shape and timbral evolution on intermediate levels. Cosmosƒ V2.2 gives the possibility to manipulate its composants responsable for its bottom-up sonic construction within necessary correspondance, precision and smoothness.
Changes in Cosmosƒ v2.2
- 2D / 3D preset morphing mechanism. Up to 4 different preset parameter space can be morphed by traveling inside a 3D sphere by adjusting the polar coordinates within a unique interface design.
- Stochastic morphing with distribution range for altering the morphing position, speed and interpolation control.
- Built-in mathematical functions to automatically and precisely move the morphing pointer in the space.
- Precise audio rate parameter update with the possibility of reaching amazing morphing speeds (44100times a second!)
- turns Cosmosƒ into a super oscillator by accumulating up to 4 different presets in heterogeneous micro event mixing mode prior to the morphing phase.
Cosmosƒ for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 89 EUR.