KORG TMR-50を語る。〜 小林豊美 (flute) 〜
The TMR-50, which combines a chromatic tuner and metronome with a built-in recorder that can tape up to 20 minutes of audio.
Background description below (Googlish from Japanese):
Served as a lecturer at the University of Senzoku music, which is also the alma mater of his activities as a jazz flute player, and live support, Mr. Kobayashi Toyomi active in a wide range. Please try the TMR-50 of KORG her, but this time I was told we recommend recording function point your heart!
- Tuner, metronome, and recorder can be used simultaneously or independently
- Internal mic and speaker make it easy to record and play back your performance
- Loop Play function lets you repeat a desired region of a recorded track
- High-quality linear PCM recording/playback
- Record up to 100 tracks (approximately total 20 minutes)
- USB port lets you transfer recorded data and song files between the TMR-50 and your computer
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound – a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- Wide tempo range of 30–252 beats per minute
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
- Your choice of body color: black or pearl white
- Convenient key layout, and newly designed stand and battery cover
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off