Testing the Akai rhythm wolf
more footage from 6/17 shoot in video studio. use headphones as with v1. RW hardware and step sequencer test 2. pls review.
Rhythm Wolf Highlights:
- 5-voice analog drum machine and synth, with analog design that references classic rhythm machines and synthesizers
- Analog drum sounds: kick, snare, open and closed hi-hat, and metallic percussion
- Synth bass module: selectable square or sawtooth wave
- Onboard 32-step sequencer
- Six genuine MPC pads for sequencing and finger drumming
- “Howl” knob: custom distortion circuit for additional sound design
- MIDI connectivity: USB-MIDI and MIDI In/Out
- Gate Trigger: for triggering via modular synths, vintage sequencers, or external sound sources
- Dedicated outputs for the drum machine and synth-bass
Pricing and Availability
Akai Pro’s Rhythm Wolf is expected to be available in the Fall with a street price of US $199.99. For more information, check out the Akai Professional website.