Your ultimate free VST and plug-in resource for MAC and Windows
At Stereoklang will love everything that's free and works to promote the music creation industry. Across the web we have found several nice synths, effects, and more that we now share with you all. All downloads have been tried by us and as far as possible been checked for viruses.
If you want your free stuff to be featured just send an e-mail to email@example.com
Introducing the first Homegrown Sounds non-Synthedit plugin for Windows and additionally the first for Intel Mac. It is currently a beta version, but seems fine in tests so far. Please report any bugs/suggestions if you give it a try.
SoundScaper is versatile and great for comb effects, reverbs and endless delays. It is has been included in most of my synths over the last couple of years.
This 'Performer Edition' is a simplified version of our Symptohm:Melohman powersynth, especially made for live use - but being also handy at the studio. The core of the synth, its oscillators and all the filters are there: it's the same audio engine of the 'normal' version. The only difference is that they're all already programmed/fixed for each one of the (up to 1200!) patches from Symptohm's sound library, the result being a simple and straight forward interface.
38911 Bytes v3.0 is a one oscillator synth It`s a synthesizer based on Commodore 64 software but it can do a lot more
It has 1 oscillator with 4 waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse,pitched Noise) ringmodulation waveforms (Saw, Triangle,Pluse). PulseWidth Octaves from -3 to 4.
1 ringmodulation oscillator with 3 waveforms (saw,triangle,pulse) PulseWidth,octaves range -3 to 4 and notes C to B
2 LFOs with 19 waveforms,16 different BPM rates and manual rate an ADSR with curves for the depth of the LFO. A low/hi depth button The LFOs can start when hitting a key (GATE) start when you hit play in your sequencer (FIRST) and start at any point (FREE) Destinations are pitch, pw ,cutoff and resonance
4x16 step sequencers: have 11 BPM rates,manual rate and c64 rate.The BPM rates only work when you set the sequence on BPM mode in Manual rate and in c64 rate all the sequencers have the same rate. 1 waveform sequencer you can select the following waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse,pitched noise,RM Triangle,RM saw,RM Pulse) 1 octave sequencer range from -3 to 4 1 Octave and notes sequencer notes form C toB and octave range -3 to 4 1 Filter with a sequencer and envelope.
Free Music Software: KR-Reverb FS is designed for ease of use by adjusting internally the equalization and damping controls to optimal levels to produce a “warm reverb sound suitable for a wide range of applications.”
Christian Budde says that the new Noise Reduction plug-in is based on a spectral gate to filter out unwanted noise in the frequency domain. The gate is based on the lightweight dynamic series and features a soft knee and customizable attack and release times. Btw: There are many more at his site >>
B8 is basically a reproduction of the old organs of the 60's-70's.It has 9 oscillators, switchable between sine and saw wave, with drawbars, vibrato, chorus and reverb.Sine waves results in tones typical of a church organ, or hammond-type sounds. Saw waves sound more like old combo organs, like Farfisas, Davoli, Crumar, for example.
* SFZ+ is rgc:audio’s SoundFont player sample-playback engine, packed in a professional VST/DXi instrument.Outstanding sound quality, stereo built-in effects, adjustable CPU/quality settings to adjust it to your hardware, fully multitimbral operation, multiple stereo outputs, several loading modes including direct-from-disk streaming and a beautiful interface make sfz+ the perfect choice for SoundFont users and professional composers.<o:p>
* Square I offers the warmness and classic sound of the vintage analog synthesizers, combined with the fidelity and precision of a VST instrument.A simple synthesizer, oriented to the serious music enthusiast.<o:p>
* Cakewalk Audio FX 1 is a series of real-time audio processing plug-ins. All Cakewalk Audio FX plug-ins are Microsoft DirectX- compatible, allowing you to use them with any digital audio software that supports DirectX – including Cakewalk SONAR and other Cakewalk applications.<o:p>
* Cakewalk Audio FX 2.Audio FX 2 uses advanced processing algorithms to apply the classic sound and warmth of several different vintage guitar amplifiers and analog tape decks to your digital audio.<o:p>
* Cakewalk Audio FX 3 SoundStage allows you to design acoustic environments in which to play back digital audio, resulting in unique, realistic reverb. Audio FX 3 Features Two Views: Performer’s View and Room View. To create the perfect room, just click and drag your mouse to move walls and change ceiling height. Choose from different microphones, and place them inside the room. Then assign each audio track to different “performer” positions to hear custom reverb on each track. When you’re finished, save your soundstage for other sessions, or use as a template for other designs. Audio FX 3 includes ready-to-use soundstages too.