Apple on tour with Logic 9 – Pro Studio World Tour
As stated by Apple:
The tools of the trade. Now on tour.
The latest releases of Final Cut Studio and Logic Studio are loaded with tools designed to make video production and music creation easier and more intuitive than ever. Join us as Apple product experts dive deep into the groundbreaking new features of each software suite.
Meet the new Final Cut Studio.
With an expanded ProRes family, powerful new ways to collaborate, and even tighter integration between applications, the new Final Cut Studio is the ultimate post-production suite, allowing you to edit, animate, mix, grade, and deliver like never before. The Final Cut Studio session covers:
- Final Cut Pro 7 — Do more, and do it faster, with new versions of ProRes, time-saving interface improvements, and easy collaboration tools.
- Motion 4 — See how easy it is to add excitement to your motion graphics with dynamic 3D shadows, reflections, and depth-of-field effects, as well as new text tools and animations.
- Soundtrack Pro 3 — Learn how to repair common audio problems in a few clicks, and work faster than ever using the new, streamlined navigation tools.
- Final Cut workflow — Follow a project through post-production with the new Final Cut Studio and the new Final Cut Server. Edit in Final Cut Pro 7, add motion graphics with Motion 4, repair damaged audio using Soundtrack Pro 3, grade in Color 1.5, deliver with Compressor 3.5 — and manage your entire workflow with Final Cut Server 1.5.
Learn the ins and outs of the new Logic Studio.
The new Logic Studio includes over 200 new features that let you write, record, edit, mix, and perform your music. It also comes with the largest collection of software instruments, effect plug-ins, and Apple Loops ever packed into a single box. The Logic Studio session covers:
- Logic Pro 9 — Explore everything you need to make great music even better with the most advanced creation and production tools in the industry.
- MainStage 2 — Learn how to perform live with the same sounds, instruments, and effects you use in the studio, and see why your Mac is the best live rig you’ll ever have.
- Amp Designer and Pedalboard — Get an in-depth look at the huge collection of guitar gear these new plug-ins deliver, and see how easy it is to re-create realistic versions of the most iconic guitar tones.
Pro Studio World Tour 2009
Cities and Dates
|Amsterdam||September 12||Reserve Seat|
|London||September 15||Reserve Seat|
|Berlin||September 17||Reserve Seat|
|Los Angeles||September 23||Reserve Seat|
|New York City||September 29||Reserve Seat|
|Chicago||October 8||Reserve Seat|
|Sydney||October 28||Coming Soon.|
|Beijing||November 3||Coming Soon.|
|Tokyo||November 6||Coming Soon.|