Electronic instruments: Caelestis Teaser
Caelestis is a unique, sample based generative music app that creates sounds with bouncing balls. Three shapes on the screen are used as ‘rooms’ that contain a sound. Different coloured balls can be thrown around inside these rooms, generating notes when one collides with a side. Using different combinations of balls and sounds, all kinds of beautiful performances can be achieved.
– Three rooms, with up to three balls at one time per room. Each room can be spun around to change the path of the balls inside.
– Balls added and removed easily by dragging or tapping in the middle of each room.
– Four different ball colours.
– Speed control for the balls.
– Pitch control using the built in keyboard, octave control using the different coloured balls.
– Delay and Reverb FX.
– A mixer unit, allowing volume and FX control over each room.
– 30 presets in three categories: Tuned, Abstract and Percussive.
– Import your own samples into the app via Audio Paste. Audio can be re-pitched by up to 12 semitones. Please note that only WAV and MP3 are supported formats.
– Record your performances and export them via Audio Copy
– Please note that Audio Copy and Paste is only available after a paid upgrade.