Do It (Right) (Feat. Lidell Townsell)
Haujobb feat. The Horrorist – The Dancer
Video done with http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/
The 7 inch “We Must Wait” contains two track with Haujobb co-operations… The track “We Must Wait” features Front 242’s Jean-Luc De Meyer and on the second anthem “The Dancer” he worked with The Horrorist.
Quick show of the ‘Kosmische Virtual Analog Synthesizer’ that’s out there for Android smartphones.
“I have it on my Samsung Galaxy S5 and enjoy using it. Here’s more about it at AlltFörMusik.se (in Swedish but Google translate might help) – http://alltformusik.se/kosmische-virt… ”
Kosmische virtual analog synthesizer:
- Two multi-waveform oscillators: Saw, Pulse, Sine, Noise
- A Moog-style resonant lowpass filter
- Two multi-waveform, routable LFOs: Sin, Triangle, Pulse, Random
- Independent filter and amp envelopes
- Tuneable delay and reverb
- An analog-style step sequencer
- A scale-derived random pattern generator
- Independent patch and pattern memory
- Random patch generation
http://KEXP.ORG presents Xeno and Oaklander performing live in the KEXP studio. Recorded August 11, 2014.
Host: Stevie Zoom
Audio Engineer: Kevin Suggs
Cameras: Luke Knecht & Justin Wilmore
Editor: Luke Knecht
Kraftwerk – Musique Non Stop (final solos)(live in Wien 2014)
A few sounds from the Sub 37.
Additional effects: Valhalla Room, Valhalla VintageVerb, and u-he Satin.
Erik’s piano workout piece, “Dreamcurrents,” performed live on the rare Moog Apollo synthesizer and Minimoog Voyager at Isis Music Hall in Asheville, NC on May 8, 2014 along with Mark Matthews (b), Nick LePar (d) and Jeff Kollman (g) as part of the event, “A Tribute to Dr. Bob,” a fundraiser for Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool and The Bob Moog Foundation.
The Moog Apollo, Minimoog Model D and modular Moog system were restored and provided by the Bob Moog Foundation as part of their Archive Preservation Initiative.
Background video description:
In the first place i’m a Synth player but on these track I also played a Classic 1980 Tama Superstar.
TB Pro Audio has launched GainRider, a gain riding effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Gainrider is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process.
- Easy setup of algorithm sensitivity.
- Detailed control of gain modification (min, max, idle).
- Exact control when gain modification happens (pre delay).
- Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters.
- Flexible pre filter including preset ITU 1770 filter curve.
- DAW side chaining (VST3/RTAS) or channel 3+4 (VST2).
- Read/Write automation data.
- A/B control.
GainRider for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for 59 EUR.
Animation by The Brothers McLeod
‘Warszawa’ by David Bowie appears on the album ‘Low’ (1977). It’s a tremendously great album.
Here’s one of the places you can buy it: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/low…
Written and voiced by Adam Buxton