Finally a decent Moog filter
And believe it or not – it has actually been endorsed by Moog
The new Moog Multimode Filter, delivers the first truly analog-sounding VCF (voltage controlled filter) emulation made for mixing, performing, creating, or destroying. The Moog Multimode Filter is a ‘digital-only’ tabletop filter set that combines the best of Bob Moog’s classic designs with select features from his final Voyager instrument.
Moog Multimode Filter features :
* Classic Moog ladder-type 24dB/Oct (4-pole) & 12dB/Oct (2-pole) LPF/HPF/BPF
* Extreme distortion via 0/+20dB Input Gain, replicating MiniMoog external input
* Stunningly “analog”; Self-Oscillation, Smooth Saturation, Zero Artifacts/Quantization
* Enveloper Follower, Six LFO wave shapes, and DAW tempo synchronization
* Mono & Stereo processing with Spacing/Offset features from Voyager
* Includes Free low-DSP Multimode Filter “SE” version for high instance counts
The Moog Multimode Filter has an introductory price of $199 and is available as a fully functional 14-day demo in the v5.1 download. It will be available for UAD-2 in a future software release. UAD-2 owners who buy the Multimode Filter now for UAD-1 will get the UAD-2 version at no additional cost.