GMedia releases the M-Tron Pro
GMedia releases its new virtual instrument : the M-Tron Pro. Building on the legacy of the original M-Tron, the M-Tron Pro software delivers hundreds of additional sounds, providing instant access to the distinctive tones popularized by The Beatles, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, The Moody Blues, Radiohead and other luminaries.
– 200+ total tape banks (sample sets), including :
. 19 tape banks from M-Tron virtual instrument, re-mastered at London’s legendary Abbey Road Studios.
. Over 40 looped tape banks.
. Over 3.5GB of samples total.
– 700+ patches including many created by world-class recording artists and programmers.
– Up to 35 notes, each individually sampled.
– Dual layer and split keyboard operation.
– Programmable MIDI CC response via MIDI Learn.
– Controllable via MIDI controllers such as the M-Audio Axiom and Oxygen models.
– 29 parameters per layer including synth parameters :
. Low-pass, band-pass and high-pass resonant filter section.
. Tape reverse.
. Tape half speed.
– Supports standalone, RTAS and VST on Windows XP/SP2, Vista 32, Vista 64.
– Supports standalone, RTAS, AU and VST on OSX 10.4.x, OSX 10.5.x.
The M-Tron Pro virtual instrument is a remarkable emulation of the classic Mellotron — the unique tape playback keyboard made famous by such luminaries as The Beatles, Yes, Led Zeppelin and The Moody Blues.
The 3.5GB sound library features over 200 tape banks (sample sets) including those from the M-Tron, 19 of which have been remastered at London’s legendary Abbey Road Studios resulting in a warmth of tone surpassing the originals.
M-Tron Pro also delivers 45 brand-new tape banks and over 700 patches, many created by world-class recording artists and programmers. Utilise the patches or open the lid to access G:sampler’s easy editing controls for layers, splits, reverse, halfspeed and much more. It can be used in standalone mode (Mac/PC) or as a plug-in for most popular host applications.