”Looks tiny, Sounds massive” – new hardware synth from Arturia
Arturia has put a page on their site, teasing a new hardware synthesizer. Arturia doesn’t offer any details on the new synth, other than to say that it ”Looks tiny, Sounds massive” and that it offers ”Vintage sound, modern connectivity”.
Check them out, and let us know what you think Arturia’s ‘sonic monster’ is going to be!
- “I really love the sound of the original , and IT’s got that character and can be even wilder. You can get all kinds of crazy and musical interactions going on with other analog gear and drum machines. Combine the two together and you’re rocking?” Adrian Utley (Portishead)
- “IT takes me back to the joy I felt when I pushed that first key and a saw wave spoke back to me. IT allows for more than 100% values of such things as keyboard tracking. IT melds the best in a compact little powerhouse.” Terry Lawless (U2 and P!NK)
- “Once again Arturia has given me the best of both worlds with IT. It’s blowing minds at both my recordings session and in concert. The perfect compliment to my already diverse rig.” Roger Joseph Manning Jr (The Moog CookBook, Jellyfish, Imperial Drag, Beck)
- “So Just when you think Arturia can’t be any more practical than the Mini Brute. They bust you in the head with THIS.” Keith Shocklee (Public Enemy)
- “For me, a Synthesizer that has no presets is an adventure every time. IT is a recipe for audio joy. IT soon becomes a real electronic instrument, that develops with your knowledge and expertise.”Chris Cross (Ultravox)
- “The small form factor is disproportionate to the massive sound you can get out of IT. Having used many Arturia soft synths, this is a great piece to transition from a laptop. Turn the switch and go.” Sandra Vu (Dum Dum Girls, SISU)
- “Big, ballsy sound! Arturia has another sonic monster on its hands!” André Bowman (Will.I.Am)
- “It’s SMALL GIANT! I love it!!” Hideki Matsutake