More power then ever – KONKREET PERFORMER V.1.2
The KONKREET PERFORMER Version 1.2 release is now available via the Apple App Store. Here’s what they have to say about it:
We’ve added something special: INERTIA control, enabling smooth morphing, from fast and responsive to ultra slow gradual transitions.
Inertia will give you new behaviour when:
– dragging the object pulls the nodes according to inertia
– using snapshots or jump mode sets a target to which the object then morphs according to inertia
– Variable Inertia Setting: for smooth morphing transitions in your music
– A value of zero disables inertia
– Around 30 is the equivalent of the old “easing” speed in version 1.0.6
– 100 is the maximum inertia, for super slow movement.
– Control Inertia from Preferences Screen or directly via the Ribbon (for real-time changes during performance)
– Gestures (rotate/pinch) can be used seamlessly without interrupting the morphing movement
Additionally new to V1.2:
– Snapshot Enhancement: Snapshot buttons now respond to touches dragged across them for really fast changes
More information on konkreetlabs.com