New Analogue Monophonic Synthesizer – Domino
DOMINO is a discrete analogue synthesizer with a VCO in the tradition of MS20 and TB303. They say that the VCO, filter & VCA are transistor made and that this transistor architecture gives DOMINO a unique raw sound – rich and raw at the same time with no need of external effects to give life to the sound.
The VCO offers a mix between sawtooth and square. Pulsewidth can be modulated by the LFO. The filter is a 24dB resonant filter. The analogue envelope range is from 1ms to 10s with attack, decay, sustain/release.The LFO has 8 different waveforms. On waveform 8, the modulation wheel can replace the LFO. MIDI CC 8 to 16 can transform the LFO in a sequencer to modulate pitch, pulsewidth, filter cutoff. The VCA can be modulated by a gate or by an envelope. In the legato mode, playing notes will generate glide between two notes. The glide time can be edited via MIDI CC.
Eowave have added a few more features like an arpeggiator and an accent recognition capability: all velocity values above 100 are recognized as an accent.!
- 1 analogue oscillator from saw to square with tune and mix
- LFO modulation
- Pulsewidth modulation
- 24dB resonant filter
- Envelope modulation and LFO modulation of the filter
- LFO with Speed and Type parameters
- LFO syncable to MIDI clock
- Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain
- Analogue VCA
- Env/gate switch
- Easy to use
- Direct access to all parameters
- Connections: MIDI in, Audio out, Ext power supply, Audio in
- Size : 18,5 x 12 x 5,5 cm
Pricing and Availability:
Price: 250 € excl. VAT