Achieve cool stereo delay to cartoon-like, monsters and ghost effects
UpTiLin, which stands for Up Time Line allows the user to pitch a delayed signal in real time to achieve some funky effects ranging from classical stereo delay to cartoon-like, monsters and ghost effects. UpTiLin can also be a tool for vocal processing when used as a vocal-doubler or with more subtle settings such as a reverb.
- 2x chained BPM delays: 1 master delay and 1 stereo delay.
- 2 types of algorithm for pitch-shifting.
- Stereo envelope follower with independent settings for L/R (attack and release) for shift engine 1.
- Reverse/envelope-follower selection (type 1).
- Filter section with envelope.
- Input level.
- Wet/dry signal mix.
- Master pan.
- Preset manager with copy/paste.
- Complete new MIDI learn system implementation (now works in Cubase5).
- Right click any knob.
- Move hardware controller.
- CC learned.
- Double right click.
- Knob is free of any CC.
- New double-click on knobs to restore default value.
Price: 45 EUR.