APC – a virtual re-creation of the popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console
Tek’it Audio has introduced APC – a virtual re-creation of the popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. Unfortunately it is not freeware as we have come to be accoustemed to when it comes to plug-ins made by Tekít
APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates fun “low-fi” sound, and comes with users MODs.
- Comes with modifications of the original circuit, the tone push buttons that change the tone by +/- 1 octave, a resonant highpass filter that self oscillate and a gate controller with a hold function.
- Submit new MODs online. Registered users can submit online new ideas to mod APC, based on modifications existing in the DIY scene, or their imagination.
- Easy assignation of all parameters to MIDI controllers. Click on “Learn” on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it.
- Square waves “low-fi” sound
- Gate MOD with hold function
- Users can submit new MODs online
- 2 users MODs available: Pitch up & down, Highpass resonant filter
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Comes with users manual
- Easy installer
Here’s an audio demo of the APC in action:
- 1GHz CPU or higher with SSE
- 512MB RAM or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™
- VST™ 2 compatible host
Pricing and Availability
APC is available now for €10,00EUR/US $10.