BleepLabs & the Transistor Bass
“i put a Thingamagoop 2 into the Filter Audio input of my x0xb0x and that Noise came out of it …”
The Thingamagoop 2 is a handmade, analog + digital synthesizer you control with light.
What’s new in Thingamagoop 2?
– Analog VCO controlled by photocell.
– Digital mode with sample and hold, Arpeggios, noise, and bit crush effects.
– Open source, Arduino code so you can program your own sounds!
– Analog mode with all the sounds of the original Thingamagoop.
– Controllable “LEDacle” – Ramp and random waveforms with rate control.
– New modulators – Square wave amplitude modulator and triangle wave pulse width modulator.
– Tough, stomp box type body with silk screened graphics in 3 different styles.
– Easy to access battery – No more screws.
– Much fuller and louder speaker.
– CV out. Control your vintage synth or modular with light!
– Kit now comes with a pre-drilled enclosure.
– Still assembled in Austin, Texas by Dr. Bleep and friends.