Closer look at the new iPad app – Samplr
Samplr lets you make music and play with sound in a new and intuitive way by touching the waveform on the screen directly with your fingers. Explore the sounds melody and texture using the different play modes and create your music compositions with the gesture recorder.
The sound at your fingertips.
With an interface designed for live performance, Samplr gives the musician quick and precise access to all the instrument functionality at any time. Unlike other apps that try to recreate real life instruments or interaction concepts from traditional computers Samplr was designed from the very beginning for Multi-Touch devices.
A fully fledged instrument.
- 7 different play modes: Slicer, Looper, E-bow, Tape, Scratch, Keyboard and Loop Player.
- 6 simultaneous samples (with 6 voices each).
- 5 sound effects per sample: Distortion, Filter, Amplitude Modulator, Feedback Delay and Reverb.
- Gesture recorder.
- High quality audio engine.
- Detailed user guide.
- Import your own samples (WAV) through iTunes.
- Ready to use sample library.
The app is priced at $4.99.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/samplr/id560756420?ls=1&mt=8