DCO – ‘precision’ synth for Kontakt 5
November 23, 2012 · Posted in Uncategorized
Background information below:
Playing with one of the multi patches.
Apologies for the breaking up of the audio – levels were a bit high…
DCO can be used as a companion synth with Tronto.
TagsAbleton live Analog Analog Synthesizer application Controller DAW Demo DJ drum machine EBM Effects electro electronic instruments Electronic Music experimental Free download iOS iPad iPhone keyboard KORG Loops MIDI modular modular synthesizer Moog music creation music production Native Instruments performance plug-in Propellerhead Reason Roland samples Sequencer soft synths synth Synthesizer Synthesizers Synth music tutorial Vintage virtual VST
- Morten Harket (A-ha) performs 'Take on me' on Billboard Music Awards
- Aesthetische launch free track for reaching 1000 fans on Facebook
- Sunday Times features house Alan Wilder (ex-Depeche Mode) as 'Celebrity Home of the Week'
- Nine Inch Nails bassist Eric Avery quits band
- Leftfield returns with new material for the first time in 15 years
Music software we use
- How to Play Hardware Synthesizers in Ableton Live | AfroDJMac on Ableton Push 3 songs 8 Bit Style
- How to Play Hardware Synthesizers in Ableton Live | AfroDJMac on ‘The Tempest’ Analog Drum Machine + Ableton Live – MIDI Sync / Audio Routing Tutorial
- ZooTooK on Claviness and Wurlitsar instrument ensembles for Reaktor
- Free Ableton Live Pack #77: OP-1 Drums, FX, and Fills Tutorial | AfroDJMac on Ableton Live 9 – New Features
- Advanced Ableton User Meetup 5.9.13 | AfroDJMac on Ableton Live 9 – New Features
Steelberry Clones on Spotify
Loops and more
Recommended free SW stuff