Free wavetable synth
Freehand is a wavetable synth that can produce a wide range of sounds, as you can draw your own waveforms, save and load them up again, even randomize your waveforms.
Freehand has frequency modulation sequencers added to the FM features, which gives it a unique sound. Included are over 150 waveforms and 100 presets.
- 3 Wavetable Oscillators
- 135 prefab waveforms in 10 categories
- Random wave generation
- Frequency Modulation
- Double FM CV Sequencer
- Pitch Sequencer with individual outputs
- Modulator with mod envelope
- BPM Synced LFO
- Filter with Saturation and extra High Pass Filter
- Filter Envelope
- Chorus and Reason style Delay.
- 200 extra additive waveforms
- 100 Presets
- 8 Voices
- Pitch Bend
Freehand comes in two flavors, freeware (SL) and Full. The full version sells for $10 and gives you an additional 200 professional presets, making a total of 300 presets, and 32 voices.
Video demo via myVST.