IanniX – graphical open-source sequencer
From UPIC to IanniX
IanniX is a graphical open-source sequencer, based on Iannis Xenakis works, for digital art. IanniX syncs via Open Sound Control (OSC) events and curves to your real-time environment. This video explains how UPIC has inspired IanniX and what kind of new writings are now possible.
- Sequencer – IanniX can be used with a diversity of software and hardware tools.
- Real-time – IanniX can be modified and operated in real-time.
- Space & Time – IanniX’s graphical space spans several dimensions and time scales.
- Open Sound Control – The OSC protocol allows fast network communication.
- Open-source – IanniX is licensed under GPL 3, free and cross-platform.
IanniX is available as a free download for Linux, Mac & Windows.