Inside the KORG Kronos manuals – system approach
“This is Part 1 of our video manual for the Korg Kronos Music Workstation, focusing on basic navigation. For more details, please visit www.korg.com/kronos.”
* 9 Sound engines, each offering a unique sound-creation technology (see list below)
* 16-part Combis allow all engines to function together in perfect harmony; Dynamic Voice Allocation keeps the polyphony high.
* Available with 61, 73 or 88 keys. The 73 and 88 key models feature Korg’s finest RH3 Graded Hammer Action. The 61 key model borrows the responsive synth action from the Korg M3-61.
* Comprehensive interface, based around a new large 8” TFT TouchView™ display
* Virtual Memory Technology (VMT), aided by a fast SSD (Solid State Disk) provides high polyphony and massive, ultra-long, and unlooped samples; offering unheard of performance from a hardware instrument
* Smooth Sound Transition: this often-requested feature allows held or sustained notes to keep sounding when changing sounds or modes.
* Set List mode: Organize the Programs, Combis, and Songs you need to perform your set in a single, easy-to-select screen – including performance notes!
* Use up to 16 premium-quality effects at once; individual effects rival dedicated units
o 12 Insert effects
o 2 Master effects
o 2 Total effects
* On-board sequencer offers 16 MIDI tracks + 16 audio tracks (24-bit, 48kHz recording quality)
* Open Sampling System – Instant sampling and resampling from any mode: Program, Combination or Sequencer.
* Sophisticated KARMA® technology generates infinitely variable performance-driven phrases, musical effects, and backing tracks to catalyze your creativity
* Expanded Drum Track for play-along grooves and inspiration
* Signature sounds created with guidance from world class musicians