Introduction to ACE modular
The first in Dan Worrall’s 4-part series about u-he’s ACE modular synthesizer.
Best viewed at 720p (HD) resolution
Ace is a semi-modular software synthesizer, with default routing like ARP 2600.
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- sync, FM, cross modulation
- use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- custom LFO waveform “tap map”
- microtuning (Scala .tun standard)