iVoxel Version 2 – the singing vocoder
iVoxel – The Singing Vocoder now totally revised with tons of new features. Pitch tracking with automatic pitch correction to selectable scale, polyphonic sequencer, virtual MIDI and background audio, …
“iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists – one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic. The pitch follower and automatic tuning let you sing correct to a selectable scale.”
New in version 2
- Realtime pitch following.
- Automatic tuning correction to selectable scale.
- Polyphonic sequencer.
- Voxel editing.
- Hi-end Reverb.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections and Background Audio.
- Support for Korg’s Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST).
- Publish recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform.
- Many more things and bugfixes.
Pricing and Availability:
iVoxel costs $5.99