New Pulsar Train Synthesizer
NUKLEAR is a polyphonic pulsar train synthesizer with step-sequencer and effect section, as well as advanced LFO and envelope routing capabilities.
At the core of NUKLEAR are 4 pulsar train generators comparable to oscillators known from classic analog synthesizers. However, pulsar synthesis differs from classic synthesis techniques in many respects.
The development team of NUKLEAR put great effort into developing the synthesis routing capabilities, and state-of-the-art audio algorithms in order to integrate pulsar synthesis into production environments supporting VST2, VST3 or Audio Unit plugin technology. The result is a synthesizer producing a multiverse of previously unheard sounds enriching music production with innovative audio synthesis.
– Advanced pulsar synthesis with 4 pulsar train generators and up to 16 voices
– 26 pulsar waveforms and 4 pulsar envelope waveforms
– 8 low frequency oscillators
– 8 ADSHR envelope
– Built-in delay effect with sync option
– Built-in distortion effect with 3 distortion types
– 16-step sequencer with 8 programmable patterns for note and multiple parameter modulation control