New Reason Refill from SoundCells: Simple Sampling version 3 – stunning quality in every aspect!
Here’s some info on SoundCells’ latest release – Simple Sampling is an awesome ReFill which is your best friend
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples. Patches are super-fast laoding, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro‘ character. Using Simple Sampling means that you will surprised by fat basses, great playable and funky keys, super-deep atmospheric textures, ‘simple‘ pianos full of character and huge pads – stunning quality in every aspect!
And lets not forget about the note-by-note sampled Stylophone…(the ‘Stylofunk‘ mp3 track on the product page is – apart from the drumloop – entirely based on stylophone samples)
Version 3 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches based on lots of new samples, and includes 9 great demo tracks.
Simple Sampling v3 Contents:
• 151 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
• A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
• ‘Simple Samples‘ coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
• The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
• 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
• 9 great demo tracks included.
More info and many ‘Simple Sampling‘ only MP3s: