A little cute demo for the brand new Fairlight NNXT refill (2014) which is a fantastic 120 Mb sound bank for Reason 7.
There has been a request for a more simple, scaled down and refined version, and this has now been produced. Fairlight NNXT builds upon the original Fairlight CMI documentation for revision 1.3 from Fairlight Instruments (included) which describes the 32 factory disks. All disks are included here and the refill contains 350 Fairlight CMI NNXT sounds for Reason 7. The refill also contains all of the Subtractor, Thor and Malström sounds from the bigger versions, as well as a couple of bonus “disks” with Bitley sounds, Art Of Noise sounds and Vince Clarke sounds. The sounds are sorted and named exactly as on the 32 original Fairlight CMI disks. The file size is just below 120 Mb.
Analog Theory is a new ReFill by Nucleus SoundLab for Korg’s MonoPoly Rack Extension.
Download the free demo ReFill, and get more info here:
• 501 combinator patches, organized in 8 folders.
Soundcells has released WaveDrummin v3, below are all the details:
With WaveDrummin’ you can combine enchanting and haunting rhythms based on loops and samples from the KORG Wavedrum WD-X and the Impaktor App for iPad. This ReFill opens doors to percussive bliss that have never been opened before – wether you are a dance producer druling over techno or electro beats or you are a vegetarian ethno guru spiritualist … WaveDrummin will help you getting there.
Version 3 adds REX loops, Kong & ReDrum kits as also combinator patches.
• 167 combinator patches
• 158 REX loops
• 20 NNXT patches
• 25 Kong- & 10 ReDrum kits
Price per unit is 9.90 ,- EUR.
Binary Music has announced that they are now supporting Reason’s NN-XT with some Refills for Reason -ARP Odyssey, Valve 4 Op and Crosswave.
- The ARP Odyssey Refill contains 101 NN-XT patches made from over 1,400 samples.
- Valve 4 Op is a collection of samples from a Yamaha TX81Z – 65 patches for NN-XT and 47 Combinator patches.
- The Crosswave Refill contains 133 NN-XT patches of an Ensoniq SQ80.
Pricing and Availability:
Pricing is £11 – €13 – $15 for the first week, thereafter £17 – €20 – $23, including VAT in EU.
• 140 Salad Bar exclusive combinator patches.
• 222 combinator patches coming from all Soundcells ReFills.
The first additive synth for Propellerhead Reason is now available – the Parsec Spectral Synthesizer. Now, Nucleus SoundLab has released Hyperdrive, the first Reason ReFill created specifically for Parsec.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
Hyperdrive contains a full palette of new sounds for Parsec, suitable for a variety of electronic music genres – such as ambient, IDM, trance, or filmscore. Nucleus SoundLab has employed five experienced sound designers to produce a ReFill of truly varied scope. Inside Hyperdrive you’ll find their work has produced Blade Runner-esque FX, piercing psychedelic leads, glassy sweeping pads, hybrid Parsec/Thor duets as well deep sci-fi atmospheres.
The same quality customers have come to expect from Nucleus SoundLab is well-represented in Hyperdrive: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; Parsec patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch. Together, Parsec and Hyperdrive are the perfect combination to propel your electronic music productions to vast new aural galaxies!
- 128 unique Combinators across eight categories
- 178 Parsec device patches
- 2 demo songs packed inside the ReFill
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers – Adam Fielding, Shaun Wallace, Lewis Osborne, Navi Retlav, James Miles and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Parsec Rack Extension.
With version 4 of Analog Signature a new member is added to the family: the ROLAND Jupiter 6!
Moog Source, Korg MS20, the Waldorf Microwave 1, the Waldorf Pulse 1, and – from version 4 onwards – the Roland Jupiter 6 have been accurately sampled in such a way that their charming inaccuracies are still there in this perfect Reason environment in which Soundcells took their chance to add polyphony and velocity. A good balance of retro 1970′ s and 80′ s analog / digital sounds with modern programming makes this ReFill versatile for current styles of music as well as retro …
Analog Signature v4 Contents:
• 540 combinator patches.
• 276 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
• 1792 samples, 44 khz / 24bit.
• Samples coming from five classic synthesizer.
• 10 demo tracks in Reason format included.