Soundcells has released WaveDrummin v3, below are all the details:
With WaveDrummin’ you can combine enchanting and haunting rhythms based on loops and samples from the KORG Wavedrum WD-X and the Impaktor App for iPad. This ReFill opens doors to percussive bliss that have never been opened before – wether you are a dance producer druling over techno or electro beats or you are a vegetarian ethno guru spiritualist … WaveDrummin will help you getting there.
Version 3 adds REX loops, Kong & ReDrum kits as also combinator patches.
• 167 combinator patches
• 158 REX loops
• 20 NNXT patches
• 25 Kong- & 10 ReDrum kits
Price per unit is 9.90 ,- EUR.
• 140 Salad Bar exclusive combinator patches.
• 222 combinator patches coming from all Soundcells ReFills.
Soundcell offers a new years gift for Reason users.
• 12 combinator patches.
• 24 device patches (Thor, Malström, Subtractor & NNXT) containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
• 190 MB samples, 44 khz / 24bit.
With version 4 of Analog Signature a new member is added to the family: the ROLAND Jupiter 6!
Moog Source, Korg MS20, the Waldorf Microwave 1, the Waldorf Pulse 1, and – from version 4 onwards – the Roland Jupiter 6 have been accurately sampled in such a way that their charming inaccuracies are still there in this perfect Reason environment in which Soundcells took their chance to add polyphony and velocity. A good balance of retro 1970′ s and 80′ s analog / digital sounds with modern programming makes this ReFill versatile for current styles of music as well as retro …
Analog Signature v4 Contents:
• 540 combinator patches.
• 276 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
• 1792 samples, 44 khz / 24bit.
• Samples coming from five classic synthesizer.
• 10 demo tracks in Reason format included.
Viking Signature is based on the Viking Rack Extension synthesizer – a great sounding emulation of the Moog Voyager. The Viking Signature ReFill convinces with its funky and soulful leads, authentic sounding bass patches with an awesome bottom end and several wired SFX patches.
If you own Viking be sure to complete your ReFill collection with Viking Signature – a powerful soundset at a ‘knockdown‘ price …
Viking Signature Contents:
• 45 combinator patches.
• 70 Viking patches full of soulful leads and great basses.
• Authentic Moog character for your Reason Rack.
• Well balanced volume settings & carefully assigned modwheel and combinator buttons and knobs
Introductory price is 7.90 ,- EUR (normal price 9.90 ,- EUR)
“bitBUMPER deluxe v3“ – the ultimate 4 and 8 bit Pandora Box filled with hundreds of low bit surprises.
This ReFill is your best friend when you´re looking for inspiring new sounds with a character and a bite. To catch this character some amazing sources were sampled: RozzBox One v2, QuadraSID, the old grey Gameboy from 1989 with “Nanoloop 1″ and “Littlesounddj”, the Gameboy Advance SP from 2003 with “Nanoloop 2″ and the Nintendo DS Lite from 2006 with “DS Electroplankton” and “Korg DS-10″.
Version 3 adds new rex loops, 20 new combinator & 25 NNXT patches, as also lots of new samples …
bitBUMPER deluxe v3 Contents:
• 382 combinator patches.
• 185 NNXT patches, 138 rex loops, 650 unique samples.
• 12 demo tracks in Reason format included.
Offering price per unit is 27,90 ,- EUR (normal price is 39,90 ,- EUR)
Greenhouse v3 Contents:
• 174 combinator patches:
• 151 NNXT patches containing the basic patches.
• 21 rex loops and 37 drum samples coming from the MicroTonic drum syntheszer.
• 990+ Synplant samples in 44Khz / 24 bit, 1030 mb uncompressed.
Soundcells has released Nordic Red version 2, a ReFill based on samples from the Nord Modular G2x synthesiser. They believe that it is especially great for film scores, game music, ambient and experimental music.
Version 2 adds 250 Mb of new Nord Modular G2 samples, new combinator patches and changes in detail.
Nordic Red v2 Contents:
• 140+ impressive combinator patches.
• 170+ NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
• 850+ 44 khz 24bit samples, 1.3 GB uncompressed.
• Great for film scores, game music, ambient & drones but also modern dance styles.
• 11 demo files with ‘tutorialesque’ value are included.
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory price is 18.90 EUR (normally 24.90 EUR).
‘Prepare yourself for a journey where your creativity can reach new levels‘ – this statement from the ‘Welcome‘ section of the G2 manual is a perfect description of what you can expect from the Nordic Red ReFill. The ability to create an unlimited range of individual sounds will not only provide you with “otherworldly“ atmospheric stuff, the deepest textures and great keys, but also with surprisingly “in-your-face“ bass patches and wonderful pads when diving into this ReFill. The “self-playing“ patches (called “Noodles“ in the G2), for example, are great starting points to create some ultra-deep atmospheric textures – an ideal entry for composing film scores or game music. Or simply pitch down the samples to listen to the “hidden magic“ inside these up to 90 seconds long ‘Noodle‘ recordings. Version 2 adds 20 combinator patches based on 250 mb of new Modular G2 samples …
Soundcells has announced version 2 of the Antidote Signature ReFill for Propellerhead Reason.
Antidote Signature is based on the Antidote Rack Extension from Synapse Audio and it brings highly playable and great sounding patches to the user‘s hand.
It´s not genre-specific, so Wurlitzer-like pianos, modern screaming but also classic hardware-like leads, punching basses, warm & rich pads and surprising textures emphasize why this little gem should be part of everybody´s portfolio … Version 2 features 15 new combinator & 20 new Antidote patches …
Antidote Signature v2 features
- 85 combinator patches.
- 120 individual Antidote patches: Atmos & Textures, Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, Rhythmic, SFX.
- Well balanced volume settings & carefully assigned modwheel and combinator buttons and knobs.
The ReFill is available to purchase for 9.90 EUR.
Just released in version 2 is Soundcells’ PolysixRE Refill.
Here’s the details:
The original Polysix, introduced in 1981, was a big success because of its warm sound character (as well as other features, of course) – and the same applies to the Polysix Rack Extension. Despite this synth`s quite simple architecture, the Polysix is capable of producing wonderful warm sounding pads, very responsive keys, but also super-dry and fat basses. This Polysix-based ReFill is a proof of this, and it is pure fun to use the 85+ combinators. These combinators, based on 60 new Polysix patches (and a handful others for Reason´s own synths) are sitting extremly well in any mix. Using all the modularity Reason has to offer, this ReFill will please you with really nice retro but also many modern sounds. No matter your preference – the patches will always do a great job in your tracks.
Further the modwheel & the combinator buttons and knobs are carefully assigned to allow dramatic and effective changes to the default sounds you´ll be hearing initially.
Version 2 simply offers more of everything: 15 new combinator patches, 15 new Polysix patches and a re-worked folder structure…
PolysixRE v2 Contents:
• 87 combinator patches – from retro to modern.
• 60 Polysix patches containing the basic patches which were used to build combinators.
• Carefully assigned modwheel & combinator button and knobs.
• CPU-friendly and fast loading patches.
Pricing and Availability: