• 501 combinator patches, organized in 8 folders.
Soundcells has released WaveDrummin v3, below are all the details:
With WaveDrummin’ you can combine enchanting and haunting rhythms based on loops and samples from the KORG Wavedrum WD-X and the Impaktor App for iPad. This ReFill opens doors to percussive bliss that have never been opened before – wether you are a dance producer druling over techno or electro beats or you are a vegetarian ethno guru spiritualist … WaveDrummin will help you getting there.
Version 3 adds REX loops, Kong & ReDrum kits as also combinator patches.
• 167 combinator patches
• 158 REX loops
• 20 NNXT patches
• 25 Kong- & 10 ReDrum kits
Price per unit is 9.90 ,- EUR.
Binary Music has announced that they are now supporting Reason’s NN-XT with some Refills for Reason -ARP Odyssey, Valve 4 Op and Crosswave.
- The ARP Odyssey Refill contains 101 NN-XT patches made from over 1,400 samples.
- Valve 4 Op is a collection of samples from a Yamaha TX81Z – 65 patches for NN-XT and 47 Combinator patches.
- The Crosswave Refill contains 133 NN-XT patches of an Ensoniq SQ80.
Pricing and Availability:
Pricing is £11 – €13 – $15 for the first week, thereafter £17 – €20 – $23, including VAT in EU.
• 140 Salad Bar exclusive combinator patches.
• 222 combinator patches coming from all Soundcells ReFills.
The first additive synth for Propellerhead Reason is now available – the Parsec Spectral Synthesizer. Now, Nucleus SoundLab has released Hyperdrive, the first Reason ReFill created specifically for Parsec.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
Hyperdrive contains a full palette of new sounds for Parsec, suitable for a variety of electronic music genres – such as ambient, IDM, trance, or filmscore. Nucleus SoundLab has employed five experienced sound designers to produce a ReFill of truly varied scope. Inside Hyperdrive you’ll find their work has produced Blade Runner-esque FX, piercing psychedelic leads, glassy sweeping pads, hybrid Parsec/Thor duets as well deep sci-fi atmospheres.
The same quality customers have come to expect from Nucleus SoundLab is well-represented in Hyperdrive: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; Parsec patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch. Together, Parsec and Hyperdrive are the perfect combination to propel your electronic music productions to vast new aural galaxies!
- 128 unique Combinators across eight categories
- 178 Parsec device patches
- 2 demo songs packed inside the ReFill
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers – Adam Fielding, Shaun Wallace, Lewis Osborne, Navi Retlav, James Miles and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Parsec Rack Extension.
With version 4 of Analog Signature a new member is added to the family: the ROLAND Jupiter 6!
Moog Source, Korg MS20, the Waldorf Microwave 1, the Waldorf Pulse 1, and – from version 4 onwards – the Roland Jupiter 6 have been accurately sampled in such a way that their charming inaccuracies are still there in this perfect Reason environment in which Soundcells took their chance to add polyphony and velocity. A good balance of retro 1970′ s and 80′ s analog / digital sounds with modern programming makes this ReFill versatile for current styles of music as well as retro …
Analog Signature v4 Contents:
• 540 combinator patches.
• 276 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
• 1792 samples, 44 khz / 24bit.
• Samples coming from five classic synthesizer.
• 10 demo tracks in Reason format included.
Viking Signature is based on the Viking Rack Extension synthesizer – a great sounding emulation of the Moog Voyager. The Viking Signature ReFill convinces with its funky and soulful leads, authentic sounding bass patches with an awesome bottom end and several wired SFX patches.
If you own Viking be sure to complete your ReFill collection with Viking Signature – a powerful soundset at a ‘knockdown‘ price …
Viking Signature Contents:
• 45 combinator patches.
• 70 Viking patches full of soulful leads and great basses.
• Authentic Moog character for your Reason Rack.
• Well balanced volume settings & carefully assigned modwheel and combinator buttons and knobs
Introductory price is 7.90 ,- EUR (normal price 9.90 ,- EUR)
“bitBUMPER deluxe v3“ – the ultimate 4 and 8 bit Pandora Box filled with hundreds of low bit surprises.
This ReFill is your best friend when you´re looking for inspiring new sounds with a character and a bite. To catch this character some amazing sources were sampled: RozzBox One v2, QuadraSID, the old grey Gameboy from 1989 with “Nanoloop 1” and “Littlesounddj”, the Gameboy Advance SP from 2003 with “Nanoloop 2” and the Nintendo DS Lite from 2006 with “DS Electroplankton” and “Korg DS-10”.
Version 3 adds new rex loops, 20 new combinator & 25 NNXT patches, as also lots of new samples …
bitBUMPER deluxe v3 Contents:
• 382 combinator patches.
• 185 NNXT patches, 138 rex loops, 650 unique samples.
• 12 demo tracks in Reason format included.
Offering price per unit is 27,90 ,- EUR (normal price is 39,90 ,- EUR)
Greenhouse v3 Contents:
• 174 combinator patches:
• 151 NNXT patches containing the basic patches.
• 21 rex loops and 37 drum samples coming from the MicroTonic drum syntheszer.
• 990+ Synplant samples in 44Khz / 24 bit, 1030 mb uncompressed.
Poly Ensemble gives you expertly multisampled and looped sounds from the venerable Korg Lambda, utilizing all sorts of tricks and possibilities with Reason 7 without the need for extra rack extensions.
“The Combinator graphics took us quite a while to design, making it possible for the user to experience even more than the original (1979) Lambda provides, by laying out all the 8 base sounds / sound types across the four knobs. It’s then very easy to tweak it ‘on the fly’ while producing music. The button assignments have also been carefully done and the arpeggios are playing in different speeds and types to create really lush arpeggiated sounds.”
The refill is now available as a preorder, and while it is cheaper than the final version, it will of course include the final update. The current revision is number three, and it comes with just about everything the final version will have, only that the final version will contain more patches. The current patch count is 132. The refill also contains a few drumkits to really make it like a complete “Poly Ensemble workstation”.
Here’s the brand new demo track, “Emotional”.
The refill is available here: http://bitley.laconicsounds.net/“