Nice sci-fi sounds – Pocket Piano with Eventide Space pedal
Beautiful space sounds coming out this little gadget!
Here were are trying out a couple presets on the incredible sounding Eventide Space reverb pedal. The first preset is “Size Matters” and the second is “Gigaroos”. Our source is the amazing Critter and Guitari Pocket Piano. Instantaneously you can create some super-groovy arpeggios and sequences. Depending of the setting one of the knobs will let you control the filter cutoff or the decay time. Sweet.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combination effects culled from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic. Space includes 100 presets, including presets crafted by Flood and Alan Moulder (The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, 30 Seconds to Mars, PJ Harvey and Them Crooked Vultures), Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails), Richard Devine (sound designer, synthesist, performer, remixer), Vernon Reid (Living Colour), Amedeo Pace (Blonde Redhead), Alex Somers and Jonsi Birgisson (Jonsi and Alex, Sigur Ros), Amadeo Pace (Blonde Redhead) and John Agnello (Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., and Kurt Vile). These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package. Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and spatial effects in such a compact and affordable package. Eventide stompboxes are available at your favorite authorized Eventide dealer.
- 12 of Eventide’s Signature Reverb Combo Algorithms
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material – solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch