Nintendo goes KORG M1
Having made their own DS-10 instrument, Korg and DS developer AQ Interactive yesterday presented something new for the handheld Nintendo. This time, they’re revisiting one of the all-time greatest hits of digital synthesis, the Korg M1 workstation
‘KORG M01′ is a palm-sized Music Workstation for
Nintendo DS! You can make a wide variety of music with 8 tracks sequencer and more than 300 sounds including the legendary Korg’s M1 sounds. Anyone can generate musical notes, chords, and drums by Touch control screen without music knowledge..
Features are (subject to change / error):
- 300 original M1 PCM Sounds
- 8x multi timbral
- 8 track 16 step sequencer 1 sequence max 64 pattern, max polyphonic sound 12
- master reverb, delay effect
- track overview, sound browser, sequence edit, mixer, keyboard. Simple and functional display
- notes/chords,/drum input mode by touch control
- data exchange by wireless transmit
- drag & drop transpose
- sustained notes
Release Date is set to 31st 12. 2010 over at amazon.co.jp.