Pain Machinery are back
It’s been a while since we heard anything from Pain Machinery but now they are back with new material. Sweden based label Complete Control Productions (CCP) release the newest material from The Pain Machinery: “Auto Surveillance”. “Auto Surveillance” is a collection of remixes from the forthcoming album “Surveillance Culture” due later in 2011.
Since their last album “Urban Survival”, The Pain Machinery have embraced a more structured electronic sound with fewer building blocks ‘but more punchiness’ as they put it. You may expect a hybrid of early EBM, New Beat and Acid House.
Remixes have been provided by Necro Facility, The Weathermen, Severe Illusion and Jouni Ollila to name just a few. The first release on this new label also features two tracks (“Twilight” and “Exit Strategy”) which will not be included on the album. Total playing time of this 14-track release is almost 70 minutes.
- Hard Cash (12″ Mix feat. Ted Barley)
- Armed! (Jouni Ollila Remix)
- Grinder (Ted’s Acid Mix)
- Armed! (The Weathermen Remix)
- Hard Cash (Severe Illusion Sober Mono Mix)
- Grinder (12″ Mix)
- Hard Cash (Necro Facility Remix)
- Armed to the teeth!
- Exit Strategy
- Hard Cash (Testarossa Remix)
- Grinder (Mix 2)
- Hard Cash (Sebastian Rivas Acid Rave Remix)
- Hard Cash (Performed by Ragged Bones)
Read more here