Reason Rack Extension: Euclid Rhythm Generator
A short introduction to Euclid Rhythm Generator, Robotic Bean Creative’s first Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
Euclid is rhythmical inspiration in a box. You can use it to spice up your existing songs, or to start building up new ones from scratch. It’s a constant source of surprises and happy accidents for your productions. And there are plenty of presets included to help you get started or provide you with inspiration to build your own.
Euclid may seem simple on the surface, but it gets really deep once you start unlocking its secrets. You can automate and modulate basically every parameter, and each of the four gate outputs gives you a unique variation of the same pattern.
It comes with a big graphical display that visualizes your pattern in real time, including gate width, velocity, shuffle amount and current play position. The display also shows you all actual parameter values, taking CV modulation into account.
- Euclidean gate sequencer with up to 32 steps
- Patterns can be rotated up to 16 steps in both directions using the offset control
- Advanced display that visualizes your pattern in real time
- Individual mute buttons for each step, with support for click & drag
- Always in sync with Reason’s main sequencer, at user-selectable resolution
- Everything can be automated, modulated and remote controlled (except for the mute buttons)
- Four gate outputs provide unique variations of the same pattern
- Reset input and output, quantized to the current resolution
- Shuffle and slide controls, fully compatible with the corresponding controls in Reason’s ReGroove mixer
- Enable button to turn on/off all gate outputs
Euclid Rhythm Generator is available for US $29 in the Propellerhead store.