Sci-fi loops, here we come
Precisionsound has released its Astrosphere collection of futuristic, out of this world soundscape loops.
Conjuring alien habitats, future technology, and spaces that defy the laws of physics, Astrosphere provides nearly an hour of sonic material for film music, game audio, theater applications, and radio productions. Of course, the evolving sounds may be useful to composers of electronic and ambient music as well. Each soundscape is over one minute in length, crafted to loop seamlessly.
- 50 Stereo 24-bit, 48 kHz WAV files for use with DAWs or video editors, such as Cubase / Nuendo, Sonar, Vegas, Pro Tools, Logic, and so forth
- Over 54 minutes of audio (897 MB total content)
- 1 Program for all versions of HALion
- 1 Program for Kontakt 1 and 2
- 1 Program with scripted GUI for Kontakt 3 and higher
- Sampler programs are included for easy auditioning of sounds
- The program for Kontakt 3 displays the name of the played file on the GUI when you press a key
Precisionsound notes that the files in Astrosphere are intended to be placed directly on the timeline of a DAW or video editor, while the sampler programs are included for easy auditioning of sounds. The program for Kontakt 3 and higher displays the name of the played file on the GUI when you press a key. Although you do not need a sampler to use Astrosphere, you will need the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt (not Kontakt Player) in order to audition the sounds in Kontakt.
Astrosphere can be yours as a download library for $29 or on DVD for $40. All sampler formats are included. For more information on the new sound library, visit Precisionsound’s Web site at precisionsound.net.