Slash demos the AmpliTube app for iOS
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/slash for more information
Watch Slash use the official Slash app, AmpliTube Slash and walk you through the features while talking about how he used iRig while writing songs for his latest album “Apocalyptic Love”
Take it from Slash himself who said: “AmpliTube iRig comes in really handy for on-the-go practicing, recording, or just jamming on different ideas — even if it’s on the bus — it’s right with me all the time”, Slash adds, “I’ll do some tweaks on the Marshall’s, but there are also different effects that are available including distortion, chorus, auto wah and more.” IK Multimedia is proud to announce AmpliTube® Slash, the official Slash apps and software that let you play, practice and record with Slash’s signature pedals and amplifiers on the iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® and Mac®/PC. All versions of AmpliTube Slash feature models of the signature gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances. Now users can rock with models of the legendary Marshall® amplifiers used by Slash together with his signature guitar pedals. Also included is a comprehensive collection of Slash’s guitar tone settings provided as starting points for tone tweaking or playing along.
Available for iPad: http://www.ikmultimedia.com.com/products/slashipad
Also available for iPhone / iPod touch: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/slashiphone
Also available for Mac/PC: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/slashcs/
Additionally AmpliTube Slash provides a fully integrated multi-track recording studio for capturing ideas quickly and easily or producing entire songs and compositions (via in-app purchase on iOS versions). A robust song player section gives users the ability to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from their device library or computer.
AmpliTube 2.5 is a major upgrade for AmpliTube, the leading guitar amp and FX app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Together with many new features, it now also includes a NEW Recorder/Mixer.
* We have separated the recorder and mixer section for improved ease of use
* In the recorder module, you can now loop your songs (or sections of a song) with ease. Just set your IN and OUT points, then enable the loop feature by clicking the loop button.
* Now you can set the tempo of your song right from the recorder section by tapping the BPM button or entering a value.
* You can also enable the metronome, and — if you like — set it to Visual mode
* In the new Mixer section, all of your critical mixing controls are on one screen: the FX assignment, the REVERB send, PAN, VOLUME, MUTE-SOLO… and the track ARM and SELECT buttons.
* AmpliTube 2.5 also has a new audio “copy & paste” feature. Now you can copy and paste audio materials between AmpliTube and other apps like GarageBand, or simply Copy and Paste tracks from one to another within AmpliTube.
* Just select the track you want to copy, …tap COPY, select the destination track and tap PASTE.
* If you want to copy/paste your entire bounced song, go to the projects list, ..select the song, …and tap COPY. Now your song is on your clipboard and ready to be pasted into a single track in AmpliTube, or into other apps like GarageBand!