SONiVOX TWIST – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer
Introduction to SONiVOX’s TWIST – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer:
Spectral Morphing Synthesizer, an innovative new approach to synthesis and sound design from SONiVOX’s Nemesynth Audio Research Group. TWIST offers unmatched, yet almost effortless control over some of the most unique sounds you will ever design.
Spectral Morphing Synthesis
A whole new approach to synthesis, Spectral Morphing Synthesis produces a striking, rich, controllable, and constantly evolving sound, perfect for use in pop, hip hop, and even avant-garde electronic music production.
Sound Design Made Easy
The innovation found in TWIST doesnt stop with its sound. Users will delight at the speed and ease of sound sculpting and sonic personalization afforded by TWISTs unique design. Rip, stretch, and contort with a simple TWIST of a knob. Making your own signature sounds have never been so easy!
Realtime Performance Features:
In addition to being completely unique sounding and easy to manipulate sonically, TWIST also includes a nifty pattern generator that transposes to your whim on the fly, as well as SONiVOXs I.R.C. (Intelligent Rhythm Control), putting your performance in perfect time in realtime.
Factory Sound Bank:
SONiVOXs world-class team of sound designers and synth tweakers have programmed up a bevy of over 200 mind-blowing patches that you can easily TWIST away into thousands and save as your very own.
- New Patent Pending Spectral Morphing Synthesis engine
- Ultra-user-friendly graphical user interface that makes sound creation
and personalization easy
- SONiVOX’s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C.) technology
- Over 200 factory presets that can be easily personalized into thousands
- Onboard tempo-synced variable resolution pattern generator
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Lock TWISTs controls up with any midi
- Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx
- PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility.
- MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility.