Tone2 RayBlaster (IMS) preview
Short intro video to show Tone2′s new synthesis called IMS and the forthcoming release of Tone2 Rayblaster.
Tone2 tells us that Impulse Modeling Synthesis (IMS) is a radically new and different approach to synthetic sound generation, based on the latest research in psychoacoustics. It’s first exponent, Rayblaster creates its characterful sound from many short bursts of energy, then combined to form a more complex sound.
Tone2 says that this innovative and unique approach to synthesis is very close to what happens within the human inner ear, sounds more authentic and gives you access to a wide range of sounds.
- Revolutionary new synthesis method
- Access completely new sonic territory
- High-end sound quality
- Create professional sounds with character and impossible with any other synthesizer
- Lets your music stand out from the crowd!
- Professional sound quality that is never muddy and fits well into the mix
- Sounds more detailed, pleasant, fat and louder than conventional synths
- Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters.
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds
- Huge sonic range and very flexible
- Easy to use & fun to play
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds by professional designers
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU
- Fair price
Pricing and Availability:
Rayblaster will out for Mac & PC in December 2012