Unboxing the KAOSS PAD Quad
Korg Kaoss Pad Quad Unboxing & First Look
Hot item from the recent NAMM show, the Korg Kaoss Pad Quad incorporates 4 effects each with 5 effect types, plus a freeze function. Its great for gesture control in the true Kaoss Pad style.
Create your own combination of Kaoss effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip! Introducing the Kaoss Pad Quad; it’s Kaoss control evolved to a whole new level.
Kaoss Pad Quad Highlights
- Brilliant, colorful LED touchpad illuminations move in sync with your performance
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive Kaoss X-Y touchpad
- Create your own Kaoss combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Choose one of five effects from each of four effect groups; a total of 1,295 combinations!
- Freeze button holds the effect settings after you release your finger, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM engine detection and Tap Tempo functions keep your Kaoss locked to the beat