All the analog you might need
Analog Player includes no less than 1,000 classic Arturia synthesizer sounds made from the company’s flagship software synthesizers (Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600 V, Jupiter 8V, and many others) that re-create the sounds and the look of classic hardware synthesizers. According to the maker, Analog Player’s straightforward editing functions give access to the most essential parameters, making sound design both easy and fun. In addition, its smart preset manager helps you find the sounds you want quickly, without having to waste time scrolling through endless menus.
The new release is fully compatible with major plugin formats (VST, Audio Units, and RTAS) and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP / Vista / 7. Analog Player not only integrates into all the major hosts and sequencers, but it can also be used in standalone mode and be controlled by a remote external MIDI keyboard with keys, knobs and faders, allowing you to make changes via a simple twist of a knob.
Artura Analog Player’s main features:
- 1,000 synthesizer sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, and Jupiter-8V)
- Smart preset manager allows you to fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument and by type (Bass, Pads, Leads, and so forth)
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets
- Straightforward editing with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: Cutoff and Resonance, Chorus and Delay mix, ADSR envelope
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP / Vista / 7 (VST, Audio Units, and RTAS)
- 4 Snapshots buttons let you store up to 4 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations, and more
- Integrated as a plugin within your sequencer or plays as a standalone software synthesizer
- Optimize your screen space — choose to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard
- Save and recall presets
- VST 2.4 / Cubase 5 ready
Analog Player is now available as a downloadable product for $99 (MSRP) from the Arturia online store. For more details, please visit arturia.com.