All the processing needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice
Wave Arts has announced the release of Dialog, an effect plug-in which combines all the processing needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice.
It is perfect for voice-over, film/tv recordings on location or sound stage, and broadcast.
Dialog includes brickwall filters, de-hum and de-buzz processing, broadband noise reduction, de-ploding, de-essing, 10-band equalization, compression, and limiting. Separate presets for each section allow you to get results fast.
- 10-band EQ section with 11 different filter types and 64-bit processing.
- Low and high pass brickwall filters with various rolloff slopes.
- Hum and buzz removal.
- Broadband noise reduction.
- De-plode function for plosive or wind rumble attenuation.
- De-ess function for sibilant attenuation.
- Peak limiter.
- Comprehensive metering.
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section.
- Latency compensation.
- Fully automatable.
- Up to 192K support.
- Mono or stereo.
Price: USD 249.95
Visit: Wave Arts