Apps: Impaktor iPad demonstration
Impaktor is a drum synthesizer with a vast sonic palette, that turns any surface into a playable percussion instrument.
You just slap your desk like you would a real drum. The real acoustical impulses from the built-in microphone are used as an excitation source for advanced sound modules that simulates behavior of membranes, cymbals, metallophones or strings. This makes Impaktor a highly responsive and expressive instrument.
With semi-modular architecture and several types of synthesis, Impaktor can produce a wide range of tones, from acoustic, like Tabla, Djembe, Marimba, Cymbals, Metal bars to electronic or industrial sounds.
– Synthesis: physical modeling, frequency modulation, noise shaping
– Semi-modular architecture; 2 modules with configurable routing
– 2 modulation sources: velocity and lfo-envelope. Almost every parameter can be modulated
– Multimode filter, harmonic exciter and several types of amplifiers
– Over 90 presets available, more coming soon
– No samples used
– Ultra low latency