Closer look at the MFB Tanzbär Analog Drum Machine
MFB’s Tanzbär drum-computer offers fourteen analogue percussion instruments as well as a synthesizer for bass- and melodic voices.
Its integrated step-sequencer allows flashlight-programming and storage of up to 144 patterns. All parameters can be recorded per step! Because of its ability to control and call up all functions on the fly, while the unit is running, Tanzbär is ideally suited for live performances.
- Analogue drum-computer with tight step-sequencer and 16 instruments.
- Immediate control, integration of MIDI and CV/Gate.
- Different step-lengths per instrument.
- Programmable accent- and pitch-bend-functions.
- 144 patterns with A/B-variations, fill-function to chain various patterns.
- 3 CV- and 2 Gate channels.
- Roll- and flam-recording.
- Individual and global swing-quantization.
- Recording of control-value per step.
- 12 individual outputs, stereo output.
- MIDI- and clock-sync, MIDI-dump.
- Microshift-function via MIDI (future update).
- Metal chassis with wood side panels.
Tanzbär is available to purchase for MSRP 840 EUR.