Deep Analog EQ
DUY tells us that their new Deep Analog EQ is a very special equalizer which can be used like any other standard EQ, though with DUY’s Analog-modelled Active Circuit Synthesis technology.
- Pure analogue sound with full digital control.
- Great depth control allows a virtually unlimited definition of analog warmth nuances.
- Fully interactive graphic control blends traditional knob adjust and graphic EQ.
- Proprietary & exclusive Modelled Active Circuit Synthesis (MACS) integrated to resemble full analog operation in the digital domain.
- 9 bell modes on each band, with an unheard-of sound colour variety.
- Noiseless hyperrealistic traditional filter nets, based on classic EQ circuitry.
- 10 bands of total frequency control.
- Comes with some 100 presets for easy-access operation
- Supports RTAS, Audio Units (AU), VST and MAS for Mac. AAX for Mac available December 14. Windows not supported.
- Mac with Intel processor required.
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher required.
- Same system requirements as your host software (ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer…)
Pricing and Availability: