Eventide Space – Sneak Peak
Here’s a nice one for you. Sneak peak of the new Eventide “Space” Reverb stompbox. Running a Roland TR-808 and TB-303 through some of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects.
“Reverb” seems a bit too vanilla to describe a box from Eventide. Regarded as one of the best hardware effects processors ever, Eventide’s brilliant sounds have sadly been out of reach to most musicians. Eventide’s new stompboxes finally make those effects portable and affordable. The latest is Space.
- Room, plate, spring, hall.
- Special effects / combo effects: Shimmer, ModEchoVerb, DualVerb, Blackhole, MangledVerb, TremoloVerb, DynaVerb
- Mono and stereo operation.
- Tap tempo, MIDI clock sync. (Yes, that’s right – a tempo syncable reverb.)
- Instant program change, which makes this ideal for live performance use in a way many reverbs, hardware or software, aren’t.
- True analog bypass.
- Real-time controls – ten knobs, MIDI, expression pedal, metal footswitches, and a programmable “HotSwitch.”
- USB MIDI, USB2 software upgrades, and MIDI in, out/thru. Expression pedal, aux switch.