Introducing the SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite
Skylife has announced SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite, a collection of applications designed to automate sampling tasks.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite contains the following products:
- SampleRobot 4
- WaveRobot 4
- Camel Audio Alchemy Player 1.2
- Awave Studio 10.4, and
- more than 1 GB of premium samples in Soundfont 2 file format.
With the Sampling Suite you can easily do automatic sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. Remote control your MIDI gear and sample all sounds automatically. Integrated WaveRobot software lets you find loop points for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording.
Import older sampler formats like Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Roland and Yamaha or even use original AKAI S1000 series CDs with Awave Studio and export them with SampleRobot to various software sampler formats. Or send new multi-samples back to your old hardware. You can convert about 290 audio file formats.
Alchemy Player is a powerful sampling synthesizer that offers a broad range of high end effects and sample playback features. With the newly created Alchemy Export Bridge you can export samples from SampleRobot directly to Alchemy and Alchemy Player. Play and shape instruments and samples instantly within your favorite DAW both on Mac and PC.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite comes with new export options like “Export all Projects at once” and “Export to Waldorf Blofeld”. SampleRobot and WaveRobot are optimized for Windows 7 and offer better Win7 performance than previous versions.
- Turn acoustic and electronic instruments, voices and noises into virtual instruments fast
- Fully automated sampling
- Intuitive project assistant
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing
- Alchemy Export Bridge
- Sampling of virtual instruments
- Direct sample playback on Mac and PC, edit effects, modulation and envelopes
- Convert about 290 audio and multi-sample formats
- Import formats like AKAI S1000, MPC, Kurzweil K2xxx, Roland S, Ensoniq and MIDI Sample Dump
- Extract samples from sampling CDs
- Audio batch processing, auto-loop for all, resampling, normalizing, gaining, fading
- Export samples directly to Steinberg HALion 4, Logic Pro EXS24, NI Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Waldorf Blofeld, Soundfont2 and many others
- Import and export for Yamaha Tyros 2+3, Motif XS+XF
- Full MIDI remote control, incl. program and bank changes, multi-velocity layering
- Release-Sample editing
- Optimum loop handling incl. forward-backward loop with 2 independent crossfades and auto-gain functionality
- Sample and export whole synthesizer sound bank in one go (equipment copier)
- Premium multi-samples from classic synthesizers included
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite is expected to be available in August 2011, priced at US $399.