iPad Music App – Korg iKaossilator
Demo of iKaossilator from Korg.
Details of version 2:
iKaossilator Version 2 is available now!
Audio export, iPad full-screen support, and many more new features
Having hit the Number 1 sales ranking in the Music Category of App stores around the world* the “iKaossilator” gadget instrument app has now been updated to Version 2! With the inclusion of many often-requested new features, iKaossilator is evolving at high speed. Announcing iKaossilator Version 2, the updated synthesizer app that allows anyone to make tracks like a pro using just their fingertips, regardless of their musical instrument abilities.
*Number 1 in gross sales for Japan, the USA, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Canada, and Australia
New features added in iKaossilator Version 2
- Audio Export records and saves your performance, just as you heard it
- iPad native support allows the iKaossilator to fill the iPad’s large 9.7″ screen
- “SoundCloud” allows users to share and remix loops with other users worldwide
- “AudioCopy” provides an easy way to copy audio data between musical instrument apps
- Flex Play makes it easy to generate fills and breaks
Audio Export saves your performance as a file
Now you can record your performance in real time, or export a completed loop as an audio file. By sending your creations to a Mac or PC via iTunes, you can share them with your friends or use them in a full-fledged music production. You can also upload them directly to SoundCloud.