KORG KRONOS unveilled – here are the pics
Korgs Kronos seems a lighter Oasys with these modules (known from the Original) – also has Karma aboard, but is assumably more affordable
SGX-1 Premium Piano: 4GB
EP-1 MDS Electric Piano:
CX-3 Tonewheel Organ:
MS20-EX Legacy Analog Collection:
Polysix-EX Legacy Analog Collection: Polysix.
AL-1 Analog Synthesizer – close to but not exactly a Radias
MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer – close to DX7
STR-1 Plucked String Synthesizer: Physical Modeling Synth (strings)
HD-1 High Definition Synthesizer: (sample player)
Features in detail
There are 9 synthesis engines on a single workstation, available in 61, 76 and 88 keys. The engines are:
* SGX-1 Premium Piano: German piano with more than 4 GB in samples. 8 layers and the choice of opening angle of the tail of the piano.
* EP-1 MDS Electric Piano, electric pianos (with sound “signature” by George Duke, Herbie Hancock Rodan Rudess or others)
* CX-3 Organ Tonewheel: integrating technology famed CX-3 in the Kronos. Drawbars controllable from its faders. Leslie Posilibidad to adjust the joystick, from speed to the position you just rotate.
* MS20-EX Legacy Analog Collection: emulation of vintage Korg MS20 synth.
-EX * Polysix Legacy Analog Collection: Polysix emulation.
* AL-1 Analog Synthesizer
* NOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer
* STR-1 Plucked String Synthesizer: a new generation of modeling. You can choose from the material of the rope, until the tension, the execution (if pick, rub with your finger …)
* HD-1 High Definition Synthesizer: A portion of all types of samples.
Account with a set of 16 “sets” may be, from Programs, to vans, to sequences. What makes the live performance much easier and full of possibilities. One of the most exciting new features is that you can move from one set to another without interruption of sound (so if you keep notes of the previous set, still playing).
It eliminates the concept appears rompler and integration / provision of more than 12 GB of content hosted on a hard disk SSD.
Has integrated USB connection to your computer, not just save / edit, but also as a USB interface with 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
Section 16 effects available. 9-band equalizer general. Flexible Routing. Mastering tools. 16-track sequencer.”