Mix everything in 3D
Longcat Audio Technologies has released AudioStage, 3D audio authoring and mixing software, but comes at a price that, unfortunately, puts it out of the range of most users.
Aimed at movie and music postproduction, AudioStage inserts in major audio workstations such as ProTools, Pyramix, Nuendo or Logic Pro, and lets you visually place and animate audio tracks in editable 3D environments.
- Input tracks: Mono or multichannel.
- Acoustic environment: complete with connected rooms, physical simulation of openings, walls and reverb.
- Authoring: infinite number of scenes, tracks and environments in one single project.
- Automation: Full parameter automation and animation of audio objects.
- Commercial editions: AudioStage Stereo, Surround and Unlimited.
- Free LITE edition: to achieve your first 3D mixes.
- 3D object-based mixing: simultaneously mix in stereo, surround or any full-3D format up to 64 channels.
- Spatialization: Comprehensive techniques (including stereo, binaural, stereo3D, surround, Ambisonics and VBAP) applied individually to audio sources in each mix.
AudioStage starts at 990 € (special introductory price for Stereo edition), and is available immediately in Longcat’s online shop for Windows and Mac OS X, with VST/AU/RTAS plug-in connectors.
The free AudioStage LITE edition is also immediately downloadable from Longcat Audio’s website.