MTribe (MIDI editor and control surface for the Korg Monotribe)
Editor and Control Surface for the Korg Monotribe.
MTribe is available at: http://www.fabriziopoce.com/MTribe.html
Requires a MIDI mod (such as http://amazingmachines.com.br/store.html or any similar midi mod)
- MIDI IN/OUT for all MIDI supported features in a practical GUI.
- New: Presets (load/save for storing and recalling presets!)
- New: Key Tracking. In real time pitch modulates LFO intensity / VCF cutoff.
- New: LFO as second oscillator, auto tuned based on harmonics schemes.
- New: Glide emulation and finer pitch bending (more precisely than raw MIDI)
- New: XY Pad for two parameters at once (with reset and spring mode)
- New: (optional) note off removal (to remove gate clicks) and velocity off/on.
- Moreover: simple, but useful, presets editing (copy, paste and name preset)
- Moreover: preset randomizer for each section (VCA, LFO, modulation, glide)
- Supports MIDI learn for the GUI through extra MIDI input (standalone).
- Supports Ableton Live MIDI learn and envelopes in the Max for Live version
- Integration: if you do not use Ableton Live / Max for Live, you can still integrate the MTribe standalone with your DAW using MIDI (IAC bus on Mac / MIDI Yoke on Windows)
Notes: standalone does not requires any additional software to run.
Only Ableton Live device version requires Max for Live.
News: the additional devices used in this video (StepSequencer64 and PatDrummer) are now available at http://www.fabriziopoce.com/download.html