Multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in
Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in for professional audio applications. Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Voxformer also features the de-esser with selectable center frequency and threshold. Multi-band noise gate is available, which, in a manner similar to the compressor, was designed to bring ease of tuning while providing excellent sonic results. For those who like a saturated vocal sound, Voxformer implements a special module which applies a smooth saturation. Another useful feature Voxformer has to offer is the presence boosting module, which you can use to add some shine and space to the vocals.
As a finishing touch, Voxformer offers you a flexible easy-handling 5-band parametric equalizer (pre/post selectable) with a real-time output stage fast Fourier transform (FFT) spectrum analyzer display. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.
* Vocal track compressor
* Instrumental track compressor
* Track equalizer
* Presence booster
* Track saturator
* Noise (de-breath) gate
* Channel strip
* Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 processor
Changes in Voxformer v2.5
* The “Show All Channel Meters” routing switch added.
* Additional visual look variation settings added.
* Knobs in the compressor mode editor can now be linked with the Ctrl key.
* Smooth filter automation implemented.
* “Filled Spectrum” spectrum display mode switch added.
* Oversampling filter type “Min-phase/Lin-phase” switch added.
* Global “Auto Oversampling Level” 1X (off) option added.
* Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
* De-esser pre-post compressor position switch added.