Neo Reference – new tool for processing digital music
Neo Reference is a new tool for the final processing of digital music.
Neo Reference uses different algorithms to emulate the Signal to Noise Ratio, Stereo Crosstalk and Frequency Response Curve of the several most commonly used playback devices, including HIFI devices, Computer Audio, Car Audio, Mobile Phones and MP3 players.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision
- 4 Types of Dithering with depth control
- 15 Sound Magic’s cutting edge noise shaping algorithms
- Accurate modeling on Signal to Noise Ratio, Stereo Crosstalk and Frequency Respond Curve of common used playback devices
- Can be combined use with Headphone Mix Version 3.0 for complete playback system emulation
Neo Reference is available as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2 for €49.00. See the Supreme Piano site for details and demos.